Gurdjieff offered this question, then he set about transmitting an answer to us. Now that you have read all that he wrote about it, have you crystallized his answer to your own satisfaction? This paper, while not the entire temple fit to hold that wisdom, may suffice as one of its pillars. Perhaps the ugly one of the lot, tucked away out of sight in some corner behind something else. Still, the students in this school must start somewhere.
Exploration based on honest stupidity is seldom arrogant. This class study refers to Planetary Imperatives, a necessary creation of this school;
- Gurdjieff’s Beelzebub’s Tales to His Grandson
- Ouspensky’s In Search of the Miraculous; and others.
- An Unhappily Less Than Universal Question: Why Am I Here?
- The Ray of Creation
- Why Am I Here?
- Diagram: Three-Brained Thought Considered in a Larger Frame
- Fifteen Minutes of Fame
- 3rd Planetary Imperative, Ready to Eat: The Rock and the Man