A study guide concerned with a more complete view of the implications of Gurdjieff’s thoughts on The Ray of Creation, especially World Creation and World Maintenance.
A study guide concerned with a more complete view of the implications of Gurdjieff’s thoughts on The Ray of Creation, especially World Creation and World Maintenance. Extensive reference to Beelzebub’s Tales to His Grandson, In Search of the Miraculous, and Enneagram Guidelines, listed in this series. Elements of Interest include: Etherokrilno, Okidanohk, Trogoautoegocrat, Theomertmalagos, Holy Sun Absolute, cosmic application of Three-Foldedness as Triamazikamno, Seven-Foldedness as Heptaparaparshinok and others. Structure of this “World” study departs from lecture version to encompass World 384: Conscious and Actualized Men.
- World Creation and World Maintenance
- Laws of Worlds
- Three-Foldedness of World Creation
- Enneagram of World 3 : Creation as it begins
- Enneagram of World 6: Creation of the “Starry World”
- Enneagram of World 12: Creation of the Sun, the meaning of this system, the Ray of Creation
- Diagram: Origin of Laws in World Creation and World Maintenance
- Enneagram of World 24: Creation of this planetary solar process
- Enneagram of World 48: Creation of the Mechanical Earth
- Enneagram of World 96: Initiation of Life on Earth
- Diagram: Individuality as a Result of Saving Change
- Diagram: The Evolution of Sources of Volitional Will and Individuality
- Enneagram of World 192: Creation of Human Organisms on the Earth
- Enneagram of World 384: The Incomplete Actualization of Three Brained Beings on Earth