The Strivings of Ashiata Shiemash
1st to have in their ordinary being-existence everything satisfying and really necessary for their planetary body
2nd to have a constant and unflagging instinctive need for self-perfection in the sense of being
3rd the conscious striving to know ever more and more concerning the laws of world-creation and world-maintenance
4th the striving from the beginning of their existence to pay for their arising and their individuality as quickly as possible, in order afterward to be free to lighten as much as possible the sorrow of Our Common Father
5th the striving always to assist the most rapid perfecting of other beings, both those similar to oneself and those of other forms, up to the degree of the sacred ‘martfotai’ that is up to the degree of self-individuality.
Divine Being Impulses
- Beneficial Legominism
- Essential Humanness
- the Fire of Esoteric Vision
- First Imperative: Join with the planetary gene pool in a hopeful and joyous way (affirming)
- Second Imperative: Avoid the Sacred Rascoarno without fear (denying)
- Third Imperative: Contribute through oneself and one’s children to the planet’s coating (reconciling)
Planetary Imperatives (Beginner’s Version)
- First Imperative: Contribute both your organic essence and your individuality to the planetary pool as a necessary resource allowing it to perform its work of reciprocal maintenance.
- Second Imperative: “Don’t die if you don’t have to.”
Third Imperative: Energetically observe every particle of reality with the maximum accuracy possible. Fully consider your observations in a human way. Coat yourself with these considerations. Inquire sincerely as to what you are. Strive to be exactly what you are. Always start with what you are. It is always the first thing. Submit the individuality of what you are to the First Imperative.
Imperatives One and Two are mechanical, that is, they are Trogoautoegocratic, essential and automatic features of life. The man who seeks progress in the Third Imperative. In individuality and reconciliation, one finds the foundation of human life. It is there that one finds the fire of the Fourth Way.